OG 18 Marijuana Strain
Move over, OG Kush. The OG 18 strain produces a strong hypnotic high, has greater yields, and a delicious sour aroma. Who could ask for more?
Bred by DNA Genetics, the OG 18 marijuana strain is an updated rendition of OG Kush. Not only does this flower produce higher yields than the original, but it offers consumers a hypnotic and dreamy high and a deep physical relaxation. Pick up this classy bud for relief from inflammatory conditions and appetite loss.
OG 18 Experience
With a sour scent and a high THC content, this strain transports consumers to a blissful dreamland. Relaxed, drowsy, and euphoric, this chill herb is an excellent choice for slow-paced leisure activities.
While not the best strain for getting things done, this strain offers a cerebral spice, providing a deeply intoxicating experience not found in other cannabis flowers.
Often featuring between 16 and 20 percent THC, this flower is a potent creation. Novice consumers may experience some dizziness or anxiety with high doses of this strain. Veteran cannabis consumers, however, will likely find that this OG Kush offspring makes for an uplifting flower to share around the dinner table.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- The OG 18 Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- OG 18 shatter, OG 18 wax, and other OG 18 concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of OG 18 and OG 18 seeds
Sometimes, breeders like to keep outstanding cuts for their own private collections. Fortunately, the DNA Genetics team was not so greedy when they released this amazing plant.
As you might have guessed, this strain is a unique phenotype of the legendary OG Kush. This phenotype produces strong, indica-dominant characteristics and a hypnotic cannabis experience.
This plant offers growers a greater yield than the average OG Kush, along with a sour taste and aroma. Picking up Chemdawg characteristics, the OG 18 weed strain presents an almost fuel-like fragrance. Buds from this plant are dense, compact, and feature a blanket of sticky trichomes.
With such impressive traits, this marijuana strain deserved a title of its own. OG 18 seeds are available via DNA Genetics.
Medical Benefits of OG 18
- If you’re experiencing headaches and other forms of discomfort, this OG flower might be the strain for you.
- This cannabis strain is popular among those seeking relief from inflammatory conditions, like arthritis and inflammatory pain.
- Too stressed to sleep? This plant has tranquilizing properties that can help you unwind and drift off with ease. The anti-insomnia effects of this strain work best when consumed at least an hour before bed.