Pink Panther Marijuana Strain
Chipper and upbeat, the Pink Panther cannabis strain is an energizing daytime bud famous for its rosy coloration and sweet-scented aroma.
Floral with a bit of tang, this rose-colored flower is always a hit. Considered a sativa-dominant hybrid, Pink Panther wows consumers with its happy, upbeat high. Break out this bud during social events or when you’re ready for some active leisure time. While safe for the day, expect drowsiness and anxiety if you over consume this flower.
Pink Panther Experience
An easy breezy marijuana plant, this strain dazzles with its sweet floral scent and a dreamy, relaxed experience. This bud is energizing and upbeat without going overboard, delighting consumers with sensations of contentment and bliss.
While appropriate for daytime consumption, this flower can pack on the THC. So, although moderate doses this plant makes a solid companion for outdoor activities and social gatherings, high doses can have a different effect. Too much of this flower can bring on a more sedative, sleepy vibe.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pink Panther Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Pink Panther shatter, Pink Panther wax, and other Pink Panther concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Pink Panther and Pink Panther seeds
A Spanish lady, this flower was bred by Eva Female Seeds. Known to exhibit gorgeous pink hues late in flowering, this strain is a unique flower to behold. The aroma of this plant is delicate, with a sweet floral quality that makes this gal an excellent addition to edible desserts.
The exact genetics of this flower are a little mysterious, but the herb is expected to be a phenotype of the Pink Plant strain. Regardless of its origin, this herb boasts top-self looks and can pump out an impressive 22 to 24 percent THC.
Those sensitive to THC may want to use caution with this flower. In high doses, this herb can cause lightheadedness and paranoia. Best to start low and go slow with this one.
Medical Benefits of Pink Panther
- Need quick relief for a migraine? This strain is highly rated by those with migraine and other headache conditions.
- This plant is also a popular selection among those seeking daytime relief from muscle spasms, tension, and cramps.
- Additional reasons medical consumers seek out this medicinal flower is for chronic pain relief and stress management.