Rockstar Marijuana Strain
When stress has you down, the Rockstar cannabis strain has a way of soothing the mind and body. Pick up this drowsy strain for post-work relief.
Let’s be honest, winding down can be difficult sometimes. For those searching for an effective natural remedy for chronic stress, the Rockstar cannabis strain is one stand-out flower. While this strain is slow and sedative overall, this strain features a happy and chatty experience that makes it easy to kick back and enjoy good company.
Sleepy and relaxed, this cannabis strain is a laid back evening flower. Perfect for curling up on the couch and binge-watching a series with a loved one, this calming herb offers a thoughtful and talkative vibe.
While this strain may not be the best for getting things done, it makes for a delightful treat after finishing up work or settling down after a long day.
However, cannabis newbies should proceed with caution. This marijuana strain may be a little too sedative for those unfamiliar with psychoactive cannabis. Dizziness and paranoia have been reported in high doses.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Rockstar Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Cheeba’s.
- Rockstar shatter, Rockstar wax, and other Rockstar concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Rockstar and Rockstar seeds
This cannabis strain is a potent indica cross between two indica strains, Rockbud and Sensi Star.
Rockbud is a member of the skunk family line, while Sensi Star is a meditative indica hybrid from Amsterdam’s Paradise Seeds.
A multiple-time award winning strain, this breezy bud eases consumers into a blissful relaxation with its sticky sweet scent, purple coloration, and impressive THC production.
Consumers can expect a moderately high amount of THC from this flower, as the strain tends to offer between 15 and 20 percent of the psychoactive.
Medical Benefits of Rockstar
- Ideal for sleep, this cannabis strain is sedative and drowsy. Try this flower an hour before bed.
- Those seeking relief from pain and headaches often appreciate the pleasant numbing effects of this medicinal flower.
- When consumed in moderation, the herb is popular among those with mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.