Rockstar Marijuana Strain
When stress has you down, the Rockstar cannabis strain has a way of soothing the mind and body. Pick up this drowsy strain for post-work relief.
Let’s be honest, winding down can be difficult sometimes. For those searching for an effective natural remedy for chronic stress, the Rockstar cannabis strain is one stand-out flower. While this strain is slow and sedative overall, this strain features a happy and chatty experience that makes it easy to kick back and enjoy good company.
Sleepy and relaxed, this cannabis strain is a laid back evening flower. Perfect for curling up on the couch and binge-watching a series with a loved one, this calming herb offers a thoughtful and talkative vibe.
While this strain may not be the best for getting things done, it makes for a delightful treat after finishing up work or settling down after a long day.
However, cannabis newbies should proceed with caution. This marijuana strain may be a little too sedative for those unfamiliar with psychoactive cannabis. Dizziness and paranoia have been reported in high doses.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Rockstar Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Cheeba’s.
- Rockstar shatter, Rockstar wax, and other Rockstar concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Rockstar and Rockstar seeds
This cannabis strain is a potent indica cross between two indica strains, Rockbud and Sensi Star.
Rockbud is a member of the skunk family line, while Sensi Star is a meditative indica hybrid from Amsterdam’s Paradise Seeds.
A multiple-time award winning strain, this breezy bud eases consumers into a blissful relaxation with its sticky sweet scent, purple coloration, and impressive THC production.
Consumers can expect a moderately high amount of THC from this flower, as the strain tends to offer between 15 and 20 percent of the psychoactive.
Medical Benefits of Rockstar
- Ideal for sleep, this cannabis strain is sedative and drowsy. Try this flower an hour before bed.
- Those seeking relief from pain and headaches often appreciate the pleasant numbing effects of this medicinal flower.
- When consumed in moderation, the herb is popular among those with mental health concerns like depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
Death Star is a pleasant indica-dominant hybrid. You can thank high THC levels for the strong calming and euphoric effects from this strain. Easy to grow, Death Star’s small, dense buds won’t lack in flavor or potency.
The Dark Star cannabis strain is a relaxing flower with tension-fighting powers. Save this drowsy bud for the evening, or perhaps before bed.