Sour Banana Sherbet Marijuana Strain
The Sour Banana Sherbet cannabis strain is popular for a reason. This diesel-scented bud can feature up to 24 percent THC, making it a top choice for concentrate makers.
The Sour Banana Sherbet marijuana strain has been taking the West Coast by storm. This impressive hybrid features exceptional lineage. A cross between the AJ’s cut of Sour Diesel and Banana Sherbet, this winning cannabis creation produces high amounts of THC and boasts some impressive looks. The aroma of this plant is exceptional as well, featuring strong diesel notes with pungent and fruity undertones. Break out this happy flower during the afternoon.
Sour Banana Sherbet Experience
With a striking aroma and high levels of THC, consumers are in for a real treat. After a puff or two of this euphoric flower, you might find your mind wandering. Thoughtful and creative, this plant has a knack for inspiring ideas and changes in perspectives.
While some may find this introspective plant to be a little on the racy side, it is functional overall. Focused and contented, those who can handle high levels of THC often find that it’s easy to get things done after some of this diesel-scented bud.
In high doses, however, the sedative effects of this plant are enhanced. The mental effects of this plant are often the most noticeable. However, it does offer plenty of pain relief and a relaxed body vibe. The physical sensations that this strain inspires may be more noticeable as you continue to consume this weed strain.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Sour Banana Sherbet Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Sour Banana Sherbet shatter, Sour Banana Sherbet wax, and other Sour Banana Sherbet concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Sour Banana Sherbet and Sour Banana Sherbet seeds
A creation of Crocket Famly Farms, seeds of this strain are available from DNA Genetics. A plant that rose in popularity wildly in 2017, this herb is an extremely potent hybrid cross. In fact, this plant can boast up to 24 percent THC.
With such high levels of psychoactivity, this plant is a particularly good selection among concentrate extractors. In fact, it may be more common to find shatter and waxes from this strain than the actual bud itself.
Featuring robust bright green buds that can sometimes express red or a slight purple coloration, this plant gives off an incredible odor. Strong notes of diesel and a sweet, fruity aroma give this herb one of the most noticeable fragrances on the market.
While novices might find the fruity scent of this flower appealing, this plant can surprise you. Thanks to its potent psychoactivity, this plant can cause paranoia and anxiety in high doses.
Medical Benefits of Sour Banana Sherbet
- Feeling stressed out? This plant is a popular choice among those seeking relief from chronic stress, depression, and other mental health ailments.
- This medicinal herb may also be beneficial to those with gastrointestinal distress, nausea, vomiting, and lack of appetite.
- Many also find that this strain is helpful for pain management and headaches. However, due to the high levels of THC in this herb, it may exaggerate pain with the dose is too high.