Tangerine Dream Marijuana Strain
An award-winning strain, Tangerine Dream offers a burst of citrus flavor. With an aroma like a freshly-peeled clementine, this flower will make your mouth water.
Tangerine Dream is an award-winning Hybrid flower. This marijuana strain provides a euphoric mental high and deep physical relaxation. The THC content in this strain can reach 25%, so new consumers should start slow. For experienced cannabis connoisseurs, however, this strain will be a potent but delightfully intoxicating treat.
Tangerine Dream Experience
Perhaps slightly Sativa-dominant, this marijuana strain cultivates a calm mental uplift. You’ll be happy, smiling, and feeling a little silly. The euphoric head high is coupled with a deep body relaxation. Pain melts away and is replaced by a pleasurable slow, heavy sensation.
This flower is perfect for a lazy afternoon or a pre-dinner treat. It’s likely to stimulate your appetite and inspire some interesting dinner table conversations. Mid-way through the experience, you might find yourself ready to chill out and watch a movie.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Tangerine Dream Oil Pens are available from brands such as K.I.N.D. Concentrates, Canna Hemp, and Craft Cannabis.
- Tangerine Dream shatter, Tangerine Dream wax, and other Tangerine Dream concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Tangerine Dream and Tangerine Dream Experience
Get ready for a crisp, citrus explosion. Bred by Barney’s Farm Seeds, this strain is well-known for its energizing sweet orange aroma. A three-way hybrid cross between G-13, Afghani, and Neville’s Haze, this strain inherited the best of its mixed lineage.
All three strains have contributed one psychoactive herb. When grown with expert care, this marijuana strain produces an extremely high THC content. In fact, the THC content often soars to 25%.
In terms of appearance, this plant features somewhat fluffy buds with lime and forest green coloration. Expect this marijuana strain to present somewhat broad foliage, a Hybrid leaf structure overall.
Medical Benefits of Tangerine Dream
Although a little potent for some newbie recreational consumers, this strain can offer medicinal cannabis consumers an experience powerful enough to manage a number of conditions.
- Medical marijuana patients tend to appreciate this strain’s high THC content, which soars to 25%
- This cannabis strain’s strong physical effects make it a potent natural pain killer. Expect muscle tension and tension headaches to go up in smoke
- The blissful mood this weed provides also makes it a viable candidate for those with depression