Tangerine Power Marijuana Strain
High in THC and with a distinct orange aroma, it’s difficult not to love Tangerine Power. Save this strain for a relaxing afternoon with others.
A soothing afternoon treat, the Tangerine Power strain smells like an herbal tea mixed with freshly peeled orange. An excellent choice after a bad day, this strain eases those who partake into a happy, euphoric mood with a functional body relaxation. Pick up this flower when you’re hoping for relief from anxiety and chronic stress.
Tangerine Power Experience
While an enjoyable mood boost is one of the few things you might notice about this marijuana plant, it also has a sleepy vibe that makes it easy to wind down. Relaxed without overwhelming the consumer, this strain can promote substantial relief from tension and physiological stress.
After a few minutes, the physical effects of this citrus delight begin to take effect. Many report that this plant offers a tingly body sensation that eases moderate aches and pains. Fair warning, though, this psychoactive herb stimulates appetite. Having a few snacks at the ready is a good idea for this bud.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Tangerine Power Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Jackpot Seaweed.
- Tangerine Power shatter, Tangerine Power wax, and other Tangerine Power concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Tangerine Power and Tangerine Power seeds
Bred by Sin City Seeds, this strain is a fragrant hybrid cross between Agent Orange Hybrid and Blue Power Indica. While this plant has inherited fairly balanced effects, it has earned itself a place among the most potent strains on the shelf.
When grown with expert care, this psychoactive lady can feature up to 25 percent THC. While this plant’s scrumptious sweet orange aroma may be appealing to all canna-curious individuals, the potency in this strain makes it one for those well-versed in marijuana.
In high doses, this herb can contribute to a headache, lightheadedness, and anxiety. To avoid these effects, starting low and going slow with this tasty treat is recommended.
Medical Benefits of Tangerine Power
- This upbeat and focused flower is a popular choice among those with migraine and other headache conditions.
- This strain is often consumed by those seeking relief from mental health ailments, including depression, anxiety, chronic stress, and ADD/ADHD.
- With anti-inflammatory and vasodilatory effects, many with eye ailments including eye pressure and glaucoma appreciate this bud.
Diamond Valley Kush is a Hybrid marijuana strain descended from OG Kush. This strain’s earthy, spicy flavors and sedative effects will leave marijuana enthusiasts feeling uplifted and relaxed.
In need of a serious mood boost? The Orange Dream strain not only tastes like a classic summertime treat but is sociable to boot.