Watermelon Marijuana Strain
The Watermelon cannabis strain takes consumers on a journey into relaxation. Expect a mental euphoria and a soothing muscle relaxation from this bud.
The Watermelon cannabis strain is a happy flower that eases consumers into a state of deep relaxation. The experience begins with a lively metal euphoria, yet settles into a tranquil and calming physical high. If you’re in search of an effective natural sleep aid, this strain makes for a fruity and delicious nightcap.
Sleepy and uplifting, this cannabis strain is an end-of-day kind of flower. While the effects of this strain can seem cerebral at first, promoting a mellow euphoria and a happy head rush, a slow body high creeps in overtime.
Relaxing and calm, this marijuana strain is an excellent stress reliever. A heavy-bodied sensation eases muscle tension and promotes a sense of rootedness and tranquility.
When consumed in moderation, this plant is an excellent strain to try while cooking dinner or enjoying a low-key meal with friends and family. The higher the dose, however, the sleepier the experience becomes.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Watermelon Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Watermelon shatter, Watermelon wax, and other Watermelon concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Watermelon and Watermelon seeds
This cannabis strain is a rare find. Unfortunately, information on this intriguing bud is lacking. However, the herb is likely an 80% indica-dominant hybrid.
Moderate to high in THC, the plant features between 14 and 22 percent of the psychoactive.
Apart from psychoactivity, the strain is perhaps most coveted for its delicious taste and aroma. This marijuana strain offers a sweet scent and taste, reminiscent of strawberries, tropical fruit, and, of course, watermelon.
Seeds from this strain are not commercially available, but if you are lucky enough to stumble upon a clone, it may be worth snatching up!
Medical Benefits of Watermelon
- In need of some serious rest and relaxation? This cannabis strain is popular among medical cannabis consumers seeking relief from chronic stress.
- Sleepy and sedative, many medical cannabis consumers love this plant for insomnia and other sleep disorders.
- Other common reasons medical consumers pick up the medicinal herb include lack of appetite, pain, and mental health ailments.