Wonder Woman Marijuana Strain
Wonder Woman is a strong yet focused flower that’s safe to consume during the day. Beloved for productivity, this plant is a soothing cannabis flower.
The Wonder Woman cannabis strain delivers a unique type of superpower. Reserved yet strong-armed, this lady lures willful consumers into a creative and euphoric high. However, this plant won’t knock you out. Instead, this cheerful flower promotes a calm and focused experience that makes it easy to get things done.
Wonder Woman Experience
Sometimes, this cannabis strain comes on strong. However, this upbeat flower is more super-charged than sedative. This strain is known to have cerebral qualities, often inspiring focus and improved concentration.
While this happy hybrid may still produce a relaxing body experience, the calm and collected mental effects are what make this strain most popular among cannabis enthusiasts. Save this strain for late morning to afternoon.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Wonder Woman Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Wonder Woman shatter, Wonder Woman wax, and other Wonder Woman concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman seeds
This marijuana strain has some interesting lineage. A cross between White Widow and Super Skunk, this flower has inherited a sweet and skunky aroma and a fairly hard-hitting experience.
While this plant may not always contain the most THC on the shelf, this beauty still boasts between 16 and 20 percent of the psychoactive.
As such, this strain is considered a potent flower and is recommended for those with some prior cannabis experience. This cannabis strain also features some daringly good looks, featuring sage green coloration and, at times, what seems like a pinkish hue.
Seeds from this strain are available from Nirvana Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Wonder Woman
- Those with gastrointestinal distress may appreciate the soothing nature of this flower. This strain is known to ease nausea, increase appetite, and may even help with cramps.
- A popular strain for mental health ailments, this cannabis strain is often selected by those seeking relief from depression, chronic stress, anxiety, and sometimes even ADD/ADHD.
- The medicinal herb is also popular among those suffering from pain, particular pain from inflammatory conditions like arthritis.