The sploof is one of the most loved tools in the weed-smokers too kit. Whether you live with mom and dad, or in a dorm room or any place that you need to cover up the smell of weed smoke, the easy-to-make sploof allows you to discreetly smoke inside. Here’s how you make one in three easy steps.
What you’ll need
You only need a few household products to make your sploof:
- A cardboard tube, one from a toilet roll is ideal
- Dryer sheets
- Rubber bands
- Activated carbon, this can be found at pet stores
What to do
- Cover the end with a couple of dryer sheets, and secure them with the elastic bands.
- Stuff the tube with three of four of the dryer sheets. Don’t pack them too tightly.
- If you’re opting for the activated carbon option, this is the time to add it.
Watch the video
This video by NickofWeed is an oldie but a goodie. Check it out to watch it all happen.SHARE