Searching for a talkative daytime Sativa? The Three Kings cannabis strain is an upbeat flower with a sociable personality
The Three Kings marijuana strain is a powerful hybrid popular in the Pacific Northwest. A cross between three very famous strains, consumers can count on a strong yet deeply pleasurable experience from this tangy bud.
Three Kings Experience
If you’re searching for a sociable flower, look no further than this Sativa herb. This marijuana strain is an uplifting and outgoing creation.
Sure to inspire a jolly good mood, this flower offers consumers a boost of mental energy. Often used as a replacement for a morning cup of coffee, break out this weed for creative projects.
This strain is not completely innocent, however. It’s not uncommon to notice the eyelids start to droop and a sense of relaxation in the muscles after a few too many tastes of this flower.
This strain is a daytime strain overall. Alert, upbeat, and happy, this marijuana strain is not recommended right before bed.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Three Kings Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like GreenBox.
- Three Kings shatter, Three Kings wax, and other Three Kings concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Three Kings and Three Kings Seeds
This strain is a popular strain in the Pacific Northwest. Commonly used in extractions, this cannabis strain is fairly potent with up to 19% THC on average.
This flower, however, isn’t all Sativa. Considered a 70/30 split, some Indica qualities soften the experience and lend a delightfully calm physical heaviness.
Medical Benefits of Three Kings
The relaxing qualities of this flower make it popular among those seeking relief from stress. Whether it’s chronic stress or simply an off day, this easygoing flower can turn even the deepest of frowns upside down.
- Unsurprisingly, then, this strain is also popular among those seeking relief from depression
- Those with headache, migraine, and inflammatory conditions also seem to gravitate toward this cannabis strain
- This medical flower may be a good choice for those experiencing gastrointestinal stress and corresponding nausea, pain, and lack of appetite