12 Best Questions To Think About While High *Hits Blunt*
Smoking weed makes people a lot more profound than usual. After a few hits of that sticky icky, you never know what thoughts will pop into your head.
After a few hits of that good weed, you never know what sort of thoughts will pop into your head. When pot smokers get high, they tend to be a lot more profound than usual. Whether they’re talking about a tv show or their favorite strain, plenty of thought goes into each conversation. In fact, stoners come up with some of the most interesting things to say. And with each subject comes questions. Ones that even non-tokers will ponder over for hours. To get those wheels turning, here are the 12 best questions to think about while high.
1. Why do doctors leave the room when you change when they’re just going to see you naked anyway?
What’s the point? They might as well just stay right where they are.
2. If you have braces and die, will they bury you with them still on?
Think about it. Are the braces removed beforehand? Or, do they just leave them on your teeth? Someone, please confirm.
3. If parents say “Don’t talk to strangers,” then how do you ever make friends?
Everyone is a stranger until you take the time to get to know them. So then why do parents tell their kids not to talk to them?
4. Which armrest at the movie theater is yours?
Is it the left? Or, is it the right? Maybe both, perhaps?
5. If you are bald, then what hair color do they put on your license?
You could always tell them your natural hair color. But then again, how would someone know it’s really your natural color? Explain, please.
6. If you don’t have a left hand, can you still say that you smoke left-handed cigarettes?
In case you didn’t know, a “left-handed cigarette” is another word for joint. But without a left hand, can you call it such a thing? *Hits blunt*
7. Can you daydream at night?
It may sound stupid, but seriously. Can you daydream at night, or nah? And if not, what do you call it? Latenightdream? Hey, that kind of sounds like it should be a strain.
8. If they call it quicksand, then why does it work so slowly?
The more you struggle, the quicker you sink. In that case, wouldn’t “youmightsinksand” be more appropriate? If you’re giving this some serious thought, then that’s how you know you’re high.
9. Why do they sterilize lethal injections?
If they’re going to die, then why even bother cleaning the equipment? Now that’s a question that will make you want to take a drag from your Magic Flight Launch Box.
10. If someone is short, then can they still “talk down” to a person if they’re tall?
Or should it be called “talking up” to someone?
11. Why are all of the Harry Potter spells in Latin if they’re English?
It’s LeviOsa, not LeviosAR!
12. Do pigs pull their hamstrings?
Don’t lie; you chuckled a little at this one.
It’s high time we made these common problems a thing of the past.
From restful sleep to reducing anxiety, science is proving that weed has many benefits beyond the high.
Nobody’s gonna stop dreaming about that sparkling $2,000 German-made piece. But how about something realistic to use in the meantime?