The 10 best Super Bowl commercials to watch when you’re high
The Super Bowl commercials have become so damn entertaining that it’s easy to forget they’re trying to sell you something.
Everyone’s favorite part of the Super Bowl is the commercials and this past Sunday did not disappoint. In case you were distracted by the madness of the bar or you missed the game altogether (we’re not judgin’), here are the best ones from this year.
1. Peter Dinklage, from all your favorite fantasy films, spits straight heat in honor of a new chip flavor, Doritos Blaze. In a Game of Thrones inspired outfit, he raps along with Missy Elliott and Morgan Freedman, who teamed up to cool things off for Mountain Dew Ice.
2. It’s always a sunny occasion when Danny Devito shows up. In fact, it’s almost like the Super Bowl commercials wouldn’t be complete without him. This time watch his transformation from M&M to man person.
3.After watching this Super Bowl commercial, there is nothing strange about the crush you’ve developed for David Harbour. America’s new sweetheart shows up to remind us just how tasty Tide Pods really are. And no, despite the recent trend, we’re not talking about through vape pen.
4. Guacamole takes a turn towards dystopia in this Super Bowl Commercial. The last people on earth fight to the death in a world without tortilla chips.
5. SNL favorite Bill Hader comes through with the laughs and brilliance while discovering the best combination of chip flavors for Pringles.
6. Mango Coke sounds like the perfect drink to satisfy that thirst after a fat blunt. And it’s such a weird combination it just might work.
8. Odell Beckham breaks the boundaries of masculinity and shares a beautiful dance with one of his teammates.
9. Jurassic Park actor Jeff Goldblum is back and better than ever. This giant dino did no favors for my paranoia but it was trippy to watch.
10. Skittles wins this year’s award for the most bizarre Super Bowl commercial. It features David Schwimmer with a bowl cut wig and a stoner conspiracy theorist arguing with his TV. There’s really nothing else to be said. Just watch it.