Watch: Why The World Should Be Fighting For Medical Marijuana Legalization
This documentary is a must watch for enthusiasts and those wanting to learn the truth about why we should all be fighting for medical marijuana legalization.
This fantastic documentary is a must watch both for enthusiasts and those wanting to learn the truth about why we should all be fighting for medical marijuana legalization.
“It’s truly amazing the number of conditions that respond favorably to cannabis. We’re looking at an unexcelled wonder plant, an herbal medicine that has no comparison. It would appear that cannabis and hemp were one of the first plants grown in agriculture.”
Doctors and experts come forward
“Every ten years or so, our government has sponsored another look into marijuana as medicine. The last one actually now being in 1999 when the Institute of Medicine did it. Every ten years, these august bodies come up with the same conclusion, that there is medicinal value to marijuana and its adverse effects and addictive potential and “gateway drugness” are overstated, and for some reason every ten years these reports go… I don’t know if they are ignored, but they certainly don’t seem to change policy.” – Dr. Donald Abrams
Medical cannabis – a documentary
In this myth shattering, information packed documentary, learn from physicians and leading researchers about medicinal cannabis and its demonstrated effects on human health. This game-changing movie presents the most comprehensive synopsis to date of the real science surrounding the world’s most controversial plant. Topics include:
- What the consensus is from over 1500 scientific and medical trials
- What conditions have been proven to benefit from medical marijuana
- Its historical use as medicine dating back over 5300 years
- Methods of delivery and their different advantages
- Government sponsored studies intended to show Marijuana having negative effects that yielded the exact opposite results
- Common myths about negative effects of Marijuana and what the research really says about these topics
- Dr. David Bearman:
- Expert Witness
- Former Director of Haight Ashbury Drug Treatment Program
- Founder of Isla Vista Medical Clinic
- Member of Governor Reagan’s Inter-Agency Task Force on Drug Abuse
- Dr. Donald Tashkin
- Emeritus Professor of Medicine UCLA
- Medical Director of UCLA Pulmonary Function Laboratory
- Dr. Donald Abrams
- Director, Integrative Oncology Research Program Integrative Medicine Physician.
- Professor of Clinical Medicine at UCSF
- Chief of Hematology/Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital
- Dr. Robert Sterner
- UCSD General Surgeon
- Graduate of Harvard & UCLA
- Certified in Oriental and Traditional Chinese Medicine
What irritates you the most about the illegality of cannabis? Is it the denial of long-standing recognized medical and social use? Is it the manipulation of public sentiment to criminalize dissident sections of society? Share your voice on social media or in the comments below.