Bud Rice Krispie Treats
This is the easy way to make crispy-yet-gooey Rice Krispie Treats. There is one secret to making perfect Rice Krispie Treats: you have to melt the butter slooowly so that it doesn’t burn.
¼ cup of cannabutter5 cups of rice krispies or cocoa rice crispies4 cups of mini marshmallowsEQUIPMENT:SaucepanSpatula or wax paper13 x 9 inch pan (or similar size)
- Slooowly melt Cannabutter in large saucepan over low heat.
- Add the mini marshmallows and stir until melted and well-blended
- Cook for 2 minutes longer, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cereal and stir until until completely coated in the mixture.
- Using a buttered spatula or waxed paper, press the mixture evenly and firmly in buttered 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Once cooled, cut into 2 x 2 inch squares
- Eat and fly..
You can store store these delicious stoner-morsels in the fridge for up to a week. Be sure to cover with plastic wrap or store in an airtight container.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
February 26, 2007 — Last Updated