Cannabis Peach Cobbler
Gobble down on this tasty cannabis infused cobbler!
September 9, 2006
1/2 cup CannaButter, melted
1 cup CannaFlour
1 1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
2/3 cup CannaMilk, room temperature
8 fresh peaches, chopped
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour melted CannaButter into baking dish (9"x13").
- Mix CannaFlour, 1 cup of the granulated sugar, baking powder and salt together. Add CannaMilk and egg. Stir just until all dry ingredients are moistened, do not over stir.
- Pour mixture evenly over the melted CannaButter. Let sit, do not stir.
- Combine peaches, spices, brown sugar and remaining granulated sugar into saucepan over high heat.
- Stir constantly while waiting for the peach mixture to boil.
- Pour the hot peaches into the baking dish evenly over the batter and melted CannaButter. Do not stir.
- Bake for 45 minutes in preheated oven. Cobbler is ready when batter rises and is golden brown.
View original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/cannabis-peach-cobbler/
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
September 09, 2006 — Last Updated