Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
This cannabis-infused vodka can be used to replace vodka in any number of cocktail recipes. For those that appreciate a simple drink, try adding the cannabis vodka to orange or cranberry juice.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients8 grams cannabis750 milliliters (a fifth) of vodka
- Grind the cannabis and add to vodka. Store in a cool, dark place for 4 days, shaking vigorously every day.
- On the fourth day, boil a large pot. Once it's boiling turn off the heat and sit the sealed bottle of vodka in the hot water for 30 minutes. The water level should not cover the top of the bottle. Psychoactive ingredients in the cannabis will activate and infuse the alcohol.
- Strain the vegetable matter out of the vodka. Discard the leaves and use the vodka to make your favorite cocktail!
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 13 Nov, 2014
Recommended For You
Should a past pot conviction prevent you from gainful employment?
Gorilla Glue isn't the first strain to be sued for its name. But it's one of the first strain to lose.
Dear men who know weed-smoking women, please take notes.
If only all religious figures followed the lead of the Sisters of The Valley, maybe we would finally find peace on earth.
Ganja Goddess Getaway wants you to do one thing: smoke your way to Sisterhood.
Watch out Big Pharma, Attorney General Mike Moore is coming for you.
We conducted interviews to gain insight into what it's like to smoke cannabis, eat mushrooms or drop acid when you're completely or partially blind.
Investigating cells that are critical to the reward circuit, researchers at Brigman Young University came to a conclusion on cannabis use that might come as a surprise.