Cannabis Watermelon Juice
Refreshing and sweet, how could you go wrong with this on a hot day?
July 14, 2014
sieve or fine strainer
jug or pitcher
1 small seedless watermelon
½ cup water, distilled
¼ cup sugar
1 lemon, juiced
4 tablespoons Cannabis Tincture of your favourite strain (girl scout cookies weed, alaskan thunderfuck, etc.)
6 mint leaves
- Gut the watermelon to remove all the fruit. Cut watermelon in small cubes before adding to the blender.
- Add water, sugar and lemon juice to the blender. Blend for 30 seconds, or until everything is well blended.
- Filter the watermelon juice through the sieve and into your pitcher. Discard the pulp.
- Stir in the cannabis tincture and mint leaves.
- Chill in the refrigerator before serving, or serve immediately over ice.
View the original recipe at http://eatyourcannabis.com/watermelon-cannabis-juice/
If you liked it you can also try this date smoothies
recipe, and remember to take the right dose to not greening out
after drinking it!
There are other articles you can be interested in:
- Does Weed Help Acne?
- Weed For MS: All You Need To Know
- Michael J Fox Marijuana: How Weed Helped Him With Parkinson's Disease
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
July 14, 2014 — Last Updated December 18, 2019