A rosy concoction with a cannabis kick! Falooda, a popular Indian drink, is improved with another lovely flower, our favorite: miss Mary Jane.
February 21, 2014
1 glass cannamilk
1 glass water
1-2 oz chinese noodles
1 ½ tsp rose water
½ tsp Takmaria seeds
1 scoop of vanilla or Kulfi ice cream if available
Featured image Bombay Chowpatty
- Soak the Takmaria seeds in water for at least 1 hour.
- Boil the noodles in a deep dish pan with the water for about 15 minutes.
- Drain the water and boil the noodles with half a glass of milk for about 5-10 minutes over low heat. Be sure to not burn the cannamilk and noodles!
- Remove from heat, add 6-7 ice cubes, and stir until the mixture has cooled and the cubes have melted.
- Remove the noodles and add to a clear glass.
- Add the rose water, the rest of the cannamilk, and some crushed ice.
- Lastly, chuck a big scoop of ice cream into your Cannafalooda and kick back with this weird pink drink.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
February 21, 2014 — Last Updated