How To Make Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies
Pot brownies are the classic edible that everyone loves. Here’s how you can make Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies at home with MagicalButter.
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of RuffHouse Studios via Youtube
½ cup MagicalButter, melted
1 package brownie mix
½ cup water
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients until the batter is luxuriously smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking dish. Using a spatula, smooth it evenly to all corners.
- Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes.
- Allow your Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies to cool. Then cut, serve, enjoy... and get ready to bake another batch, because these will go quick!
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated