Canacrackers! The quickest and easiest way to consume weed. Learn how to whip up a batch.
0.4 - 0.6g cannabis (of the strain you like the most blueberry muffin strain, blue cheese, etc.)
8 saltine crackers
Organic Peanut butter (non-hydrogenated!)
ENJOY!Looking for something even simpler? We recommend the MagicalButter machine to help make the CannaOil that you can mix directly into your peanut butter!
- Spread peanut butter on the tops of all 8 crackers. I use organic, crunchy peanut butter. The crunchy kind seems to have more peanut oil and just tastes better. Don't buy the stuff that's loaded with 'huge' peanut chunks—it's hard to spread on crackers.
- The ideal brand of peanut butter you want is Adam's Natural Peanut Butter (the smooth kind), its loaded with plenty of cannabinoid absorbing peanut oil.
- If your options are limited, just go with a natural peanut butter (look for jars that have oil resting on top of the peanut butter). DO NOT BUY PEANUT BUTTER LIKE 'JIF' AND 'SKIPPY'. We can't stress this enough, you will not get buzzed if you use those brands.
- Cut your bud up into a fine dust with scissors. I would recommend using scissors (or a nice grinder), as the scissors can cut your bud into a fine consistency. This nug weighs about .6g. This is the consistency/size of the clippings you want, again, cut those nugs up really well.
- Small, un-cut chunks will just result in the absorption of the active cannabinoids on the outer layer of the chunk, leaving the core un-exposed to those THC-hungry peanut oils.
- Next, sprinkle the cannabis "dust" very finely across the full peanut-buttered surface of four of the crackers (make sure you don't pile it up, just cover the surface of the peanut butter). It is very important that your cannabis is cut up into almost powdery consistency. This allows the THC and other active cannabinoids to absorb into the peanut oil easily.
- Next, sandwich the weed/peanut butter side with the plain peanut butter side.
- Make sure the weed is nestled in between the peanut butter nicely. Now place your C-Crackers on a sheet and cook them in a preheated oven at 320 Fahrenheit (160 Celsius) for 22 minutes. There shouldn't be a problem with the smell, just make sure the pot is nestled in the peanut butter, and that none of it is exposed.
Other articles you can be interested in:
- How to Clean a Bowl
- How to find a reliable weed dealer online so you don’t have to struggle for bud
- What is Loud Weed
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
March 20, 2010 — Last Updated January 20, 2020