Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Try a magical twist on a meal we all love! Delicious omelette cooked with Bud butter is sure to get you high.
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 medium sized eggs
Diced ham / diced turkey / diced bacon
- Preheat stove at a high/medium level.
- Grease a fry pan with bud butter / cannabutter and place on the element and wait till hot.
- Stir eggs in bowl until you cannot see the difference between the egg white and the yolk.
- Pour eggs in to the hot fry pan. The eggs should cover the pans surface when poured, if not move the eggs around until they do.
- When the eggs have solidified on the bottom (enough to flip with out breaking), place the fillings in the center of the eggs. Flip one half of the omelette over to cover the fillings.
- Cook until fillings are cooked thoroughly. The inside on the omelette should reach the temperature of 165 DEGREES F.
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Will these incidents become more common in California when the recreational market opens in 2018?
The goods—wrapped around her torso and legs like winter clothing—were valued at more than $5,000.
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.
"Do you happen to have any cookies left? I got a guy coming by."
Toking, puffing, vaping, and edibles are all tried and true methods of consuming cannabis. But one company is still asking: are you suuuure you don’t want to try your nose?
In Japan, simply possessing cannabis can lead to a five-year prison sentence. For foreigners, it can mean deportation and a lifelong ban from the country.
It all began with some reindeer in Siberia.