Black Diamond Marijuana Strain
Get ready for a giggly and laidback experience. The Black Diamond Cannabis strain provides an upbeat high with a relaxed, sleepy vibe.
Everyone deserves a little relaxation now and again. While some strains provide energy for the workday, others allow you to take a breather after the work is done. The Black Diamond cannabis strain is a flower for easing stress and unwinding after a day full of activity. Joyful, engaging, and happy, this herb has a moderate relaxing quality that’s perfect for the evening.
Black Diamond Experience
While considered an Indica-dominant Hybrid, the Black Diamond marijuana strain won’t knock you to the couch. While this flower leans toward the sedative side of things, this strain produces a happy and upbeat experience all around. Expect lots of laughter from this gregarious flower!
Joyful and relaxed, this strain is best saved for the late afternoon or evening. While getting chores done or strolling about town on a weekend are great tasks for this strain, this flower isn’t the best for focused daytime work.
Pick up this cannabis strain when you’re ready to set work aside, kick back, and enjoy.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Black Diamond Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like BD Vape.
- Black Diamond shatter, Black Diamond wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Black Diamond and Black Diamond Seeds
Born and raised in Northern California, this herb is a sleepy cross between Blackberry (Indica) and Diamond OG (Hybrid). The resulting cross is an Indica-dominant flower with small, dense buds and traces of purple coloration.
Sweet and delicious, the aroma of this marijuana strain features strong notes of berry with warm undertones of damp earth and wood. To many, Black Diamond may take on the forest aroma from the Emerald region it hails from.
High in THC, lab tests of this strain have demonstrated between 16 and 24 percent of the psychoactive. These numbers indicate that this flower can be quite potent, meaning that this strain is best saved for experienced cannabis consumers.
Unfortunately, Black Diamond seeds are not commercially available. However, a lucky few may be able to get their hands on some clones.
Medical Benefits of Black Diamond
While recreational consumers appreciate this sleepy flower, it’s also well regarded in the medical marijuana community.
- Those suffering from excess pain and inflammation may find a friend in this cannabis strain. This soothing flower is popular among those with arthritis and other chronic inflammatory conditions.
- This bud may be suitable for those with mental health conditions that respond well to high-THC therapies. Those with ADD/ADHD, anxiety, and mood swings may particularly enjoy this strain.
- Excellent for sleeping disorders, this cannabis strain works best when consumed about an hour before bed.