Blackberry Platinum Marijuana Strain
Looking for an easy way to wind down after a long day? The Blackberry Platinum marijuana strain offers consumers an uplifted, easy vibe and tranquil attitude.
When you’re in need of some quality time to yourself, the Blackberry Platinum marijuana strain makes for an excellent, low key companion. An ideal evening strain, the plant inspires a gentle tranquility. It’s easy to forget about the stresses of the workday and slip into a comfortable relaxation after a few tastes of this dreamy flower.
Blackberry Platinum Experience
Everyone needs a little time to chill out and de-stress. For those that need a helping hand, this mellow cannabis strain is an excellent choice. Alluring consumers with its silvery trichome blanket and dusky berry aroma, this herb has a tantalizing effect on both the body and mind.
Shortly after the first taste, this plant elevates consumers with a pleasant and euphoric mood boost. This enhanced mood is accompanied by a creeping body relaxation. It’s not uncommon to notice your muscle tension ease away. Or, you may simply find that you’re able to ignore your aches and pains. Instead, this herb makes it easy to focus on feeling happy in the present.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blackberry Platinum Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blackberry Platinum shatter, Blackberry Platinum wax, and other Blackberry Platinum concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blackberry Platinum and Blackberry Platinum seeds
This strain has some seriously strong lineage. A cross between Platinum OG Kush and Blackberry Kush, it’s no surprise that this flower will pack a potent punch. Platinum OG Kush is a high-THC hybrid with strong mood-lifting effects. Blackberry Kush is not only famous for its delicious aroma, but the herb has a reputation for producing a mellow sedative effect.
Their resulting offspring features a dreamy berry aroma accented by sharp hints of diesel. Covered in a sticky trichome coating, the herb boasts up to 20 percent THC. With levels like these, veteran herbivores will be delighted. Novices, however, may find that this strain is a little too sedative for their liking.
Medical Benefits of Blackberry Platinum
- Trouble sleeping? This sedative cannabis strain may promote sleep.
- This herb is also rumored to be useful for headache conditions like migraine.
- Those with mental health ailments like anxiety, depression, and chronic stress may also enjoy the soothing and mood-enhancing qualities of this plant.