Burkle Marijuana Strain
Searching for your next favorite nighttime Indica? The Burkle cannabis strain is an award-winning flower with relaxing and sedative effects.
The Burkle cannabis strain is a rising star Indica that packs a punch. Featuring around 19% THC, this strain is a deeply sedative and euphoric flower. Experience with cannabis is recommended and you’ll probably want to save this strain for nighttime consumption.
A deeply sedative strain, this herb features an average of 19% THC. Quite potent, this Indica is recommended for experienced cannabis consumers.
This is most definitely an evening and nighttime strain. Don’t expect to get much done after a few tastes of this sweet and floral herb.
Rather, many find themselves drifting off to a hazy and euphoric dreamland. Save it for a rainy day a time when there is nothing pressing to accomplish.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Burkle Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Burkle shatter, Burkle wax, and other concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Burkle and Burkle Seeds
More than just a fan favorite, this bud is heralded as one of the world’s best Indicas. In 2016, this Pre-98 Bubba Kush and Granddaddy Purple cross won third place Indica at the High Times Cannabis Cup in Colorado.
It has since become popular in Colorado dispensaries and will surely spread across the west in a jiffy.
In terms of appearance, this marijuana strain is a gorgeous Indica flower that can express a deep purple coloration. A thick coating of crystal trichomes frost this potent strain like a sticky blanket.
Medical Benefits of Burkle
This strain hasn’t picked up awards for its recreational effects alone. There are a number of symptoms and conditions that react well to this herb.
- Medical patients may appreciate the deep pain relief and muscle relaxation this berry-licious bud provides.
- Though new on the market, it is becoming quite popular as a tool for insomnia and those who struggle with appetite.
- Those with mental health ailments like anxiety and depression may also enjoy the mood lift and tranquility that this cannabis strain provides.
The Pre-98 Bubba Kush cannabis strain is a potent Indica-dominant Hybrid. Classic, this old-school flower has a way with pain, nausea, and cramps.
The Tiger’s Milk experience is unique in the cannabis world. Creamy and deeply pungent, this plant surprises consumers with its smooth, relaxing high.