Candy Jack Marijuana Strain
Who needs coffee when the Candy Jack cannabis strain is around? Best saved for experienced consumers, whip out Candy Jack for morning time focus.
Those who love to wake n’ bake will find a friend in Candy Jack. An excellent substitute for your morning cup of joe, this high-spirited strain offers consumers an energizing way to start the day. Best saved for the canna-experienced, this plant has tested as high as 27 percent THC. This suggests that Candy Jack can be one heavy-hitting herb. So, it’s best to start low and go slow with this potent yet sociable sativa flower.
Candy Jack Experience
Happy and upbeat, this marijuana flower has a knack for inspiring a positive attitude. So, this plant is thought to be safe for morning consumption. Invigorating, this cannabis strain is a vital tool for anyone who struggles to maintain focus or needs a little help getting things done.
Not only do chores feel less boring with this Jack Herer relative, but this powerful stress-fighting flower makes it easy to get through the day with minimal mental and emotional resistance.
Creative and thought-provoking, this lofty herb oft inspires interesting conversation. While potent, you can share this psychoactive flower with canna-savvy friends for a fun evening out.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Candy Jack Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Nature’s Way.
- Candy Jack shatter, Candy Jack wax, and other Candy Jack concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Candy Jack and Candy Jack seeds
This cannabis strain is an upbeat cross between two strain legends, Jack Herer (sativa) and Skunk #1 (hybrid). The result is a surprisingly fruity and floral flower with signature skunk undertones.
A high-THC strain, this flower can be quite strong. In fact, this plant boasts up to 27 percent of the psychoactive, making it one of the strongest sativa hybrids available today.
Vibrant green with hints of golden yellow and red, expect moderately sized and semi-fluffy buds with ample trichome coverage.
Medical Benefits of Candy Jack
- Feeling overwhelmed? This cannabis strain is commonly consumed for relief from chronic stress.
- However, depression, chronic fatigue, and brain fog are additional reasons why medical cannabis consumers pick up this strain.
- The strong anti-inflammatory effects of this medicinal herb make this strain useful to those with inflammatory pain, like arthritis patients.