Cataract Kush Marijuana Strain
No, you don’t need glasses. Cataract Kush is a potent indica that is known to cause some hefty squinting. Save this sedative flower for the evening.
Be prepared for some squinting. Cataract Kush is an indica strain that can cause some heavy eyelids. Sedative and deeply relaxing, this flower is one to save for the evening. High in THC and pungent, the psychoactive nature of the strain makes itself known shortly after the first inhale.
Cataract Kush Experience
This marijuana strain isn’t for newbies. This sleepy indica flower can provide a tranquilizing cannabis experience. This potent herb frequently inspires a strong body-heavy sensation that may feel as if you are sinking to the floor.
Sedative and heavy-lidded, this plant is one to break out in the evening. Best when consumed either before dinner or before bed (or both!), it has a knack for boosting appetite and lulling consumers into a long and dreamless slumber.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cataract Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Cataract Kush shatter, Cataract Kush wax, and other Cataract Kush concentrates may also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cataract Kush and Cataract Kush seeds
This marijuana strain is another A+ creation from DNA Genetics. A drowsy cross between LA Confidential (indica) and OG Kush (hybrid), the resulting strain represents the best of Californian genetics and Dutch artistry.
Often featuring between 20 and 24 percent THC, this strain is considered very potent. Novice consumers and those sensitive to THC may experience some negative effects from this bud, including dizziness and paranoia.
As such, this flower is best for those with prior cannabis experience.
The psychoactive nature of this flower is evident in its aroma. A robust pungency is highlighted by a bright lemon citrus pop, making this one dank plant. Though, it can be tough to hide the scent of this decadent herb.
In terms of appearance, this plant features tight, forest green buds and a hefty trichome coating. Expect flowers to be on the smaller side, with no lack of weight.
Seeds of this strain are available through DNA Genetics.
Medical Benefits of Cataract Kush
- This cannabis strain is a potent natural remedy for those experiencing chronic pain.
- Sedative and drowsy, the herb may be a worthwhile selection for those with sleep disorders like insomnia.
- If gastrointestinal distress has caused a decrease in appetite, the medicinal flower may be able to lend a helping hand. This plant is known to inspire hunger.