Emerald Jack Marijuana Strain
Upbeat, engaging, and energizing, the Emerald Jack strain is a potent flower with supreme genetics. Break out this bud with your morning coffee.
With a tangy aroma and an upbeat high, the Emerald Jack marijuana strain is a zippy hybrid well-suited for a morning wake-n-bake. However, it’s wise not to underestimate this strain’s potency. This powerhouse herb produces up to 24 percent THC, meaning that this cheerful flower is best for those with prior cannabis experience.
Emerald Jack Experience
If you’re searching for a high-intensity morning hybrid, this flower is just your gal. Fast-acting, this Jack Herer Offspring offers consumers a punchy, energizing high shortly after the first taste. Creative and thoughtful, this plant often inspires new ideas and innovative solutions to problems.
While safe to consume during the day, consumers may lose out on the focused nature of this herb in high doses. Still, a strong euphoria and an all-encompassing uplift are the primary qualities this strain provides.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Emerald Jack Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Emerald Jack shatter, Emerald Jack wax, and other Emerald Jack concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Emerald Jack and Emerald Jack seeds
This impressive strain from Emerald Triangle is a potent sativa cross between Jack Herer sativa and Emerald OG indica. Both parent strains are known to be high-quality flowers and produce ample psychoactive resin.
Jack Herer is one of the most famous sativas of all time, wowing consumers with its speedy nature and pine-like scent. Emerald OG is an OG Kush cut with deeply relaxing effects.
Their offspring inherited sativa-dominant effects with a sharp pine aroma. Extremely high in THC, this plant is known to produce up to 24 percent of the psychoactive.
As such, those new to cannabis or sensitive to THC should start low and go slow with this one. Too much of this sticky, sage-colored beauty can cause paranoia and anxiety.
Medical Benefits of Emerald Jack
- Looking for a flower to help you start the day? This cannabis strain is thought to be helpful for those seeking relief from chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- A popular choice among patients with mental health ailments, this flower may also be useful to those with depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- In addition, this strain is expected to provide natural daytime pain relief to those experiencing mild to moderate aches and pains.
Who needs coffee when the Candy Jack cannabis strain is around? Best saved for experienced consumers, whip out Candy Jack for morning time focus.
Black Jack is a balanced hybrid with long lasting, head-to-toe effects. This spicy flower inspires a lovely physical relaxation and an upbeat sense of ease and contentment.