Green Lantern Marijuana Strain
Featuring up to 28 percent THC, the Green Lantern marijuana strain is serious business. Strong and upbeat, break out this strain in the morning.
Novices, be warned. The Green Lantern cannabis strain is named after a comic book hero for a reason. This flower is strong and heavy-hitting. However, while this herb may stimulate anxiety in some, it can increase focus and abolish brain fog in others. Best for when you need serious rescuing, this plant is known to ease headaches and fight fatigue.
Green Lantern Experience
This potent cannabis flower delivers a strong kick to the brain. A cerebral bud, even a puff or two of this plant can kickstart your creativity. Focused and engaging, this daytime flower can provide as much energy as a strong cup of coffee. However, for some, this plant may even be so stimulating that it causes some anxiety.
Not recommended for the faint of heart, this sativa is best saved for those in need of some serious morning invigoration. An excellent choice for experienced consumers seeking a flower that can improve focus and concentration, this strain may be helpful for those in need of a productivity boost.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Green Lantern Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Green Lantern shatter, Green Lantern wax, and other Green Lantern concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Green Lantern and Green Lantern seeds
This pepper-scented flower is a potent relative of White Rhino and Green Crack. Both parent strains are known for their ability to produce high levels of THC. There’s no doubt that their offspring has inherited this quality.
This cannabis strain can produce a whopping 28 percent THC. While the average bud will present slightly less, there’s no denying that this plant is among the strongest on the shelf. Experienced cannabis consumers may love the headrush that this plant provides. However, novices should steer clear of this intoxicating flower.
Medical Benefits of Green Lantern
- Kick headaches to the curb with this potent sativa. Many medical cannabis consumers report that this strain is beneficial for headache and migraine relief.
- This herb may be useful as a natural painfighter, especially for daytime aches and pains.
- This plant tends to make consumers hungry, making it useful to those who struggle to maintain appetite.
Upbeat and cerebral, the Sour Amnesia marijuana strain is a perfect wake-n-bake bud with an energetic kick.
Strong-willed and stimulating, the Dutch Dragon marijuana strain is a sativa plant with potent mental and physical effects. Save this bud for the afternoon.