Irene Kush Marijuana Strain
The Irene Kush cannabis strain provides a racy cerebral high. However, this Hybrid isn’t all energy. Expect ample relaxation from this hard-to-find flower.
Irene Kush is a new kid in town. However, with high yields and good looks, this flower is being asked for by growers all over the U.S. While this strain can start like a racy Sativa, Irene provides a well-balanced overall experience.
Irene Kush Experience
Fairly well-balanced, the Irene Kush marijuana strain has both strong mind and body effects. Expect an energizing and uplifting experience to start, followed by a slow wave of classic Indica body relaxation.
This Hybrid is great to use in the afternoon, but not recommended for the start of the day. While you may feel like you’re able to get things done at first, you will soon find yourself wanting to take a little nap.
However, if you’re trying to get a couple of minor chores done on the weekend, this strain may make things a little more enjoyable.
Those looking for recreational herb will like the sociability of this Hybrid. It’s great for an evening out!
Expect the effects of this marijuana strain to last for 2 to 3 hours.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Irene Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Irene Kush shatter, Irene Kush wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Irene Kush and Irene Kush Seeds
Legend has it, Irene Kush was discovered in Atlanta, Georgia from a bag of OG Kush seeds. While the lineage is more or less a mystery, this Hybrid is quickly becoming quite popular.
Though the exact genetics of this flower are unknown, this marijuana strain is a high THC producer. This psychoactive plant can boast up to 20 percent THC, making it an appropriate strain for experienced consumers.
Irene’s buds tend to be sage green in color. Small specks of purple may be present in some phenotypes of this cheerful flower. All buds, however, are protected by a decently thick coating of silvery trichomes.
Medical Benefits of Irene Kush
This mysterious Hybrid is growing in popularity in the medical marijuana community as well. It offers a range of therapeutic properties that can soothe a number of symptoms and conditions.
- Medical users tend to like this herb for mood-related ailments, stress conditions, and insomnia.
- Those with gastrointestinal distress tend to appreciate the soothing nature of this cannabis strain, as this flower is known to ease nausea and vomiting.
- This strain is popular among medical cannabis patients for the treatment of mild to moderate aches and pains.