Medicine Man Marijuana Strain
The Medicine Man offers marijuana enthusiasts a sweet and sour flavor combined with strong sedative effects. This high-THC flower is a popular medical strain, offering relief from a range of ailments, including insomnia, lack of appetite and muscle spasms.
The Medicine Man marijuana strain is an impressive creation. Known for producing a high total cannabinoid content, this flower is a treat for medical and adult consumers alike. Sedative in nature, save this herb for evening and nighttime.
Medicine Man Experience
Every cannabis strain has its own personality. The Medicine Man marijuana strain is known for being a slow and heavy type, often producing a profound physical relaxation. Meditative in nature, this strain offers a happy, giggly, and introspective vibe.
A body-dominant strain, this herb offers consumers a deep and meaningful tranquility. Best saved for the evening or nighttime, this marijuana strain makes for a euphoric nightcap.
This bud produces strong sedative effects, making it most suitable for experienced cannabis consumers. Novice consumers may experience some anxiety and paranoia with this weed due to its high THC content. Sometimes, this herb can produce up to 23 percent of the psychoactive. In terms of CBD, this strain often rests one percent.
It is recommended that all consumers start slow with this herb and work up to higher doses if needed.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Medicine Man Oil Pens can be difficult to find, though they may be available through select retailers.
- Medicine Man shatter, Medicine Man wax, and other Medicine Man concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Medicine Man and Medicine Man Seeds
This marijuana strain has another popular relative, White Rhino. While some may argue that these two strains are the same, the particular flower is likely a perfected phenotype or sibling of White Rhino that has been renamed due to its powerful and impressive effects.
Fast growing, Medicine Man often flowers in just seven to nine weeks, taking after its Indica heritage. The genetics of this strain come from across the globe, featuring lineage from the Widow strain family. The Widow strain family contains ancestry from Afghani, South Indian, and South American cannabis varieties. This strain is heavy on the Afghani.
The aroma of this marijuana strain is a tantalizing mix of sweet and sour. While pungent and strong, a touch of berry and tropical fruit give this flower an intoxicating fragrance.
A flower with high shelf appeal, this cannabis strain can produce beautiful purple and red coloration. Flowers tend to feature sprinkles of violet and sage green, with bright splashes of red pistillate hairs come harvest time.
Medical Benefits of Medicine Man
Medical marijuana patients rejoice – the medicine man is here!
- Medical patients tend to appreciate this strain’s potency and sedative qualities. This weed can boost appetite and may provide relief from insomnia.
- This medical marijuana strain is a popular selection for those seeking relief from muscle spasms, muscle tension, and inflammation. This powerful flower may be especially beneficial for spasms and pain that prevent sleep.
- Useful for ailments of the head, some find this herb helpful for relief from headaches, low mood, and mental strive caused by chronic stress.