OG Cheese Marijuana Strain
The OG Cheese marijuana strain inspires a giggly and relaxed vibe. High in THC and featuring a strong cheesy aroma, this plant is a strain that you’ll remember.
Who doesn’t love cheese? The OG Cheese marijuana strain features an ultra skunky aroma that will make your mouth water. Some cannabis strains feature strong fruit smells while others are more herbal. This plant, however, has strong umami undertones that make it a potent and savory treat. Best for the afternoon or evening, pick up this flower when you’re seeking some laughter and relaxation.
OG Cheese Experience
Sometimes, you just want to kick back and get comfy on the sofa. When you’re desperate for relaxation, this plant is your gal. While this strain is considered a hybrid, it features landrace indica heritage that gives it a heavy-bodied feel.
However, this plant isn’t completely sleepy and slow moving. Best for afternoon or evening consumption, this strain offers consumers a creative mental uplift. This uplift makes it easy to smile and laugh along with your favorite comedy or simply enjoy a silly chat with those around you.
Giggly and upbeat overall, this strain is an excellent choice for both social and solo downtime.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- OG Cheese Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- OG Cheese shatter, OG Cheese wax, and other OG Cheese concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of OG Cheese and OG Cheese seeds
Skunky, savory, and pungent, this remarkable strain is a Green Label Seeds creation. The offspring of OG Skunk #1 and Afghani, this cheesy flower is considered an indica-dominant hybrid that packs a punch.
High in THC, this plant features up to 18 percent of the psychoactive. While not the most potent flower on the shelf, this heavy-hitting hybrid can still take some consumers by surprise.
Experienced consumers will likely enjoy the blissful, euphoric creativity that this plant inspires. However, novices may find that this plant is a little too sedative. Dry eyes, dry mouth, and dizziness are also common side effects of this plant.
Featuring small buds with plenty of red and orange hairs, this plant presents a semi-dense bud structure and a hefty trichome coating.
Medical Benefits of OG Cheese
- Muscle tension and spasms got you down? This plant is a popular choice among medical cannabis patients hoping for relief from cramps and muscular pain.
- Those with pain conditions like fibromyalgia, headache, and migraine also tend to enjoy the relieving effects of this natural painkiller.
- Medical cannabis consumers also tend to appreciate this strain for ailments like lack of appetite, chronic stress, depression, and nausea. However, keep in mind that every person responds differently to cannabis.