Papaya Marijuana Strain
Even the scent of the Papaya cannabis strain readies you for a cheerful relaxation. Save this flower for your time off, you’ll crave the herbal vacation!
String up a hammock and find yourself a daiquiri. The Papaya cannabis strain is a slow-paced tropical delight with a happy and focused attitude. While some people might be able to get things done with this herb, this strain is leisure in plant form. So, take off your shoes and kick back with this mild-mannered indica strain.
This tropical flower is perfect for a lazy day at the beach. This marijuana strain is a slow yet functional strain that will put you in just the right mood for leisure time.
High in THC, this marijuana strain has a way of convincing consumers that they’re on vacation. It’s easy to adopt a carefree attitude with a little help from this scrumptious lady.
Partake a little too much, however, and you may find yourself heavy-limbed and ready for a nap. When you hit the dosage just right, this flower offers consumers a focused and creative mental uplift.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Papaya Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like depending on the region.
- Papaya shatter, Papaya wax, and other Papaya concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Papaya and Papaya seeds
With dense flowers and vibrant green coloration, this marijuana strain is a fun and perky flower. It is listed as indica-dominant cross between Jock Horror and Skunk #1 by Nirvana Seeds, though it is speculated that most of these strains have some Afghani roots.
As the name suggests, the aroma of this strain is a real show stopper. The flower has a strong tropical aroma, with plenty of fruit and sweetness. A sharp citrus quality may also be present, along with herbal undertones.
Consumers can expect between 16 and 25 percent THC from this strain, making it quite potent. Novice and moderate consumers will want to take it slow with this sleepy indica flower.
Seeds of this plant are available from Nirvana Seeds.
Medical Benefits of Papaya
- Those suffering from PMS, muscle, or gastrointestinal cramps are in luck. This cannabis strain is a popular selection for cramps and muscle spasms.
- Sleepy and sedative, this medicinal herb is often consumed by medical cannabis patients suffering from insomnia.
- When consumed in moderation, the herb may ease symptoms mental health distress such as anxiety, depression and chronic stress.