Pineapple Jack Marijuana Strain
Arousing, this strain is the perfect flower to take into the bedroom. Share this sociable and cerebral bud with friends and loved ones.
Need a little help in the bedroom? The Pineapple Jack strain is an arousing bud that’s sure to spice things up. A stimulating strain, this plant has the ability to provide both a calm and cerebral vibe, coupled with a heightened sensory experience. Touches may seem a little better, colors a little brighter, and sensations all the more pleasurable. A great daytime strain, this flower is best saved for those with prior cannabis experience.
Pineapple Jack Experience
This marijuana strain kicks off with a substantial mood boost and a delightful sensory high. The world seems a little more vivid while under the influence of this strain, making it a great alternative to those rose-colored glasses everyone seems to talk about.
Sociable and engaging, this plant is an excellent flower to share. This plant helps smash away brain fog and places consumers smack dab into the present moment. So, many find that this herb enhances their ability to relax and enjoy the reality at hand.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pineapple Jack Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like VapeMeds.
- Pineapple Jack shatter, Pineapple Jack wax, and other Pineapple Jack concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Pineapple Jack and Pineapple Jack seeds
This flower is an upbeat cross between Jack Herer (sativa) and Pineapple (hybrid). Jack Herer is among the most popular sativas in the world, with a sharp pine taste and an invigorating daytime high. Pineapple is a tropical delight with uplifting and happy hybrid effects.
So, as one might expect, the resulting love child is a stimulating flower with a tasty tropical fruit aroma. High in THC, these light sage buds glisten with a hefty trichome layer. In fact, these sticky treasures can feature up to 20 percent THC when grown with expert care.
Medical Benefits of Pineapple Jack
- Those with glaucoma and other ailments that involve excessive pressure around the eyes may find relief with this plant.
- Invigorating, this strain is a popular selection among those experiencing chronic fatigue and brain fog.
- The medicinal herb is also considered worthwhile for daytime pain management as well as relief from mental health ailments like anxiety, depression, and stress.