Pink Kush Marijuana Strain
With a sweet berry taste and dazzling good looks, it’s hard to pass up the Pink Kush strain. This mellow and sleepy flower will help you unwind and relax.
With a candy-like taste and a bountiful harvest, the Pink Kush marijuana strain is a delight for consumers and growers alike. An offspring of the famous OG Kush, this plant is a sleepy indica hybrid that inspires a mellow mood and thoughtful social interactions. Save this flower for times of stress.
Pink Kush Experience
While this marijuana strain has a berry sweet taste, this plant can produce a slow and tranquilizing cannabis experience. Mellow and heavy-bodied, this evening flower is best saved for moments when you can sink into the couch and wind down.
Slow and drowsy, this cannabis strain is an evening time flower overall. However, in low to moderate doses, many may find that this strain quells anxiety and makes it easy to have a fun and casual conversation.
Save this relaxing plant for leisure time.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Pink Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Heavy Hitters and Cobra.
- Pink Kush shatter, Pink Kush wax, and other Pink Kush concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Pink Kush and Pink Kush seeds
This marijuana strain is yet another winning OG Kush offspring. With a sweet flavor and a vanilla-like aroma, this strain smells like a psychoactive herbal dessert.
Buds from this strain tend to be bright green in color with a semi-dense bud structure. Sticky, plenty of silver trichomes give this plant a frosted appearance.
Indica dominant, this strain is considered sedative and can produce high amounts of THC. Often, consumers can expect this strain to produce between 16 and 20 percent of the psychoactive.
Medical Benefits of Pink Kush
- Mental health ailments are some of the most common reasons consumers pick up this cannabis strain. When consumed in moderation, the herb may relieve symptoms of depression, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- Drowsy and slightly tranquilizing, this strain is frequently used as a sleep aid by medical cannabis patients.
- Often beloved by those with pain conditions, the medicinal herb is often consumed by those with chronic pain, especially back pain.