Purple Princess Marijuana Strain
The Purple Princess strain is one arousing lady. Known to heighten the senses and promote relaxation, share this flower with a loved one.
Searching for an arousing marijuana strain to spice up your evening? Purple Princess is a moderately potent hybrid known to stimulate your senses and promote a deep sense of relaxation. Beloved by all different types of cannabis consumers, this plant is popular among medical patients for muscle spasm relief. Growers love this lady for its bountiful buds and huge yields.
Purple Princess Experience
Colors may look a little brighter and physical touch may feel a little more exciting after enjoying some of this decadent. The effects of this plant come on slowly, creeping up on the consumer. But, as the entrancing qualities of this strain kick in, the arousing and sensory nature of this psychoactive flower might surprise you.
Euphoric and relaxing, this is a strain for sharing. This plant inspires a happy and upbeat mood, while simultaneously relaxing the muscles and easing away physical stress. While some may find that this plant fights fatigue and eases brain fog, the slow, relaxing nature of this plant makes this strain best for afternoon and evening consumption.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Purple Princess Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Purple Princess shatter, Purple Princess wax, and other Purple Princess concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Purple Princess and Purple Princess seeds
How this Princess came to be is a subject of dispute. This marijuana strain is thought to be either an offspring of Cinderella 99 sativa or Twilight hybrid. However, what is known is that this flower expresses long bunchy buds with a light color and sometimes purple coloration.
Sweet and pungent, this strain’s aroma provides the first hint of its psychoactivity. Though this flower features only 14 to 18 percent THC, the effects of this plant can be quite strong. Novices or those sensitive to THC may experience some anxiety and paranoia from this berry-scented bud.
Medical Benefits of Purple Princess
- Tired of tight, tense muscles? This strain is popular among medical cannabis patients looking for relief from muscle spasms, muscle pain, and muscle tension.
- Many find that this flower offers mood-boosting properties that relieve the symptoms of depression, fatigue, anxiety, and chronic stress.
- This strain can also be helpful to those with gastrointestinal disorders, providing relief from nausea, pain, and lack of appetite.