If you’re having friends over and want to make special brownies, space cakes, or similar, this quick and easy cannabutter recipe is what you need.
- Melt the butter on low heat in a medium saucepan.
- Add the ground buds to the melted butter a little bit at a time, stirring in between.
- Simmer on a low heat for 45mins, stirring frequently. While simmering, you should see start to see small bubbles forming on the surface.
- After simmering, strain the butter into the container using the metal strainer to filter out the ground buds.
- Press the spoon against the ground bud in the metal strainer to squeeze all the cannabutter.