- How To Make Cannabis Infused Maple Bacon Bourbon Syrup
How To Make Cannabis Infused Maple Bacon Bourbon Syrup
Turn regular pancakes into a plate-licking good breakfast by smothering them with this delicious Maple Bacon Bourbon Syrup from MagicalButter.
October 24, 2018
Photo courtesy of Epic Meal Time via Youtube
2 cups MagicalButter
12 ounces pure dark amber maple syrup
1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk
10 strips bacon, sliced crosswise into ¼-inch-wide strips
3 ounces Maker's Mark bourbon
2 tablespoons organic cane sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla paste
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, cook the bacon until halfway done, about 5 minutes.
- Drain the bacon on paper towels to remove excess grease, discard the fat from the pan, and return the meat to heat.
- Add butter, and cook until the bacon is crispy; then add sugar and vanilla paste, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add 2 ounces of bourbon, and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add sweetened condensed milk and maple syrup, and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Stir in the remainder of the bourbon, remove from heat, and decant into a syrup pitcher or serving dish.
Cannabis For You, Near You
Join the Herb community and get exclusive offers, early access to products, and good vibes.
October 24, 2018 — Last Updated