Pot Stem TeaSHARE
Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Finally a complete recipe for stem tea that tastes delicious and works. Use loose leaf Chai for the best flavour!
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients1/4 cup worth of Stems (add more stems, weed, and/or shake to increase potency)
1 cup of Half and Half
3 cups of water
Tea that will taste good with dairy (I used loose leaf Chai for the best flavour)
- Get out your trusty coffee grinder and grind those stems! This will increase the surface area of the stems, therefore allowing more THC to be extracted.
- In a medium sized pot, add the Half and Half and bring to a boil on medium-high heat. THC is soluble in lipids (fat/oil), so don't use water!
- Add ground stems to the pot and boil for approximately 5-7 minutes. Stir often and watch closely!
- Using a fine reusable coffee or tea filter, strain the mixture into a cup. You may have to work the mixture in the filter for a while to get all the liquid through. There should be about 1/2 a cup of Half and Half now.
- Brew 3 cups of tea according to the directions, but double the amount of tea needed. This will help overpower the taste of the dairy, since it doesn't taste the greatest. I made 3 cups of tea instead of two so there wouldn't be too much dairy in each serving.
- Get your favourite large mug and pour half your tea in. Add 1/4 cup (should be half of what you made) of your special Half and Half. Makes two mugs worth.
- Sweeten your tea with raw sugar as desired. Add a little honey to help cut the taste of the dairy even more. I used cinnamon honey to make the Chai taste even better.
- Enjoy your delicious concoction and it's benefits! Cheers!
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Cannabis companies in Canada say advertising is important for fighting stigma while others express concern it could cause drug abuse.
Divorcing art from drugs can be as difficult as divorcing artists from their drugs.
How should parents educate their children on drug use amid a paradigm shift in cannabis attitudes?
Most people who live in the state support pot for medical purposes. Advocates are sick of waiting for politicians to do something about it.
Whether you live in Oregon or you're just visiting, here are the things you should know about the state's marijuana laws.
"It's amazing. It's really the start of the culmination of a four-year journey for us," said one Maryland dispensary owner.
Due to a legal grey-zone that exists between state and federal law, lawyers representing cannabis businesses now fear that they will be charged.
“I think there’s a misconception that people who are up here are just raking in the cash,” says Becky Crossland of Formidable Flower, a family farm located in Humboldt County.