Hempstar Marijuana Strain
Searching for an engaged and thoughtful Sativa? The Hempstar cannabis strain promotes focus, creativity, and is often consumed to fight fatigue.
Need to get things done? While some cannabis strains make you feel heavy-bodied and sleepy, this isn’t one of them. The Hempstar cannabis strain is a stimulating and focused Sativa with a happy and upbeat vibe. Safe for daytime consumption, many medical cannabis patients pick up this peppy flower for relief from muscle spasticity, stress, and chronic fatigue.
Like an invigorating mug of green tea, the Hempstar marijuana strain provides a mellow and focused energy. While high doses of this flower can have a sometimes anxiety-provoking cerebral effect, this is calm yet stimulating when consumed in moderation.
A solid choice for morning time consumption, this marijuana strain is potent yet subtle enough to allow you to get things done. Take a puff or two of this flower before work or as a pick-me-up when faced with a long day of chores.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Hempstar Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Hempstar shatter, Hempstar wax, and other Hempstar concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Hempstar and Hempstar Seeds
Bred by Dutch Passion seeds, this strain is an uplifting Sativa-dominant Hybrid. In terms of lineage, this strain has some diverse roots.
While plenty of these plants are still out and about, seeds are unfortunately difficult to come by.
Dutch Passion has revamped this herb and renamed it “Brainstorm.” The new Brainstorm strain has a slightly different lineage, with Northern Lights #5 thrown into the mix.
Still, the original strain is one potent creation. This flower has been known to test as high as 25 percent THC when grown with expert care. However, the average bud will likely produce a THC percentage in the mid to high teens.
Pungent, earthy, with a bit of citrus tang, this flower produces vibrant green flowers that err toward the fluffy side. Expect ample stickiness from this beautiful lady!
Medical Benefits of Hempstar
This daytime herb is a favorite among many medical marijuana patients. Thanks to its effects and therapeutic benefits, many find themselves able to get things done while managing their symptoms.
- Medical cannabis consumers often pick up this strain for daytime relief from muscular spasms, cramps, and spasticity.
- A popular selection among cannabis patients with gastrointestinal distress, this cannabis strain is known to improve nausea and increase appetite.
- Chronic fatigue and stress begone! This strain has a reputation for improving mood and boosting energy.