Jack Skellington Marijuana Strain
Tim Burton fans are in for a treat. This upbeat and thoughtful hybrid makes the world seem just a little more magical.
With spear-like buds and a strong diesel-pine aroma, the Jack Skellington strain is an impressive flower. Cheerful and invigorating, this plant is perfect for daytime outings and can make even the most boring of chores more manageable. Partake in this upbeat flower during the morning or afternoon.
Jack Skellington Experience
Thoughtful and engaging, this daytime flower offers a focused vibe. Known to promote a calm concentration, this plant is safe for a morning time wake-n-bake. You may even find that it boosts your appetite for breakfast!
Engaging and euphoric, this strain greets consumers with a floating cerebral sensation. So, it’s not uncommon to notice that you’ve started to smile. This flower has a knack for transforming you into a happy and upbeat version of yourself.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Jack Skellington Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on region.
- Jack Skellington shatter, Jack Skellington wax, and other Jack Skellington concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Jack Skellington and Jack Skellington seeds
With spear-like buds and a lanky posture, this marijuana strain is the perfect homage to Tim Burton’s classic character. A cross between Killer Queen (hybrid) and Jack the Ripper (sativa), it’s no surprise that this flower is a fast-growing plant with a gorgeous yet wild look.
Bright green with hints of black, this strain has some shelf appeal. Perhaps equally impressive is this strain’s sharp, diesel-fuel like aroma that draws the attention of anyone in the room.
High in THC, this flower boasts up to 18 percent of the psychoactive. Yet, the average home grower will likely see somewhere around 15 percent. While not as potent as some contemporary hybrids, those sensitive to THC may still experience some lightheadedness or anxiety from this cerebral flower.
Seeds are available from TGA Genetics.
Medical Benefits of Jack Skellington
- This strain is a popular choice among those seeking relief from inflammatory conditions, including arthritis and chronic pain. However, too much Jack Skellington might make you more attentive to pain and discomfort.
- Uplifting and alert, this flower may be helpful for those suffering from brain fog and chronic fatigue.
- This plant is also a common selection among those hoping for a daytime remedy for mental health ailments like depression, chronic stress, and ADD/ADHD.