Key Lime Pie Marijuana Strain
If you love high-THC flowers, the Key Lime Pie strain is a must-try. With up to 25% of the psychoactive, this sleepy and euphoric hybrid is hard to pass up.
Another member of the Cookies family line has arrived. The Key Lime Pie marijuana strain is a potent and drowsy Girl Scout Cookies phenotype. With indica looks and hypnotic effects, it’s difficult to pass up this purple-colored flower. With up to 25% THC, however, cannabis experience is recommended for this citrusy bud.
Key Lime Pie Experience
This dessert-worthy weed strain is a whirlwind of a hybrid. Fast-acting, consumers are ensnared in a hazy mental experience and a calming relaxation after just a few tastes.
For many, this happy-hearted flower is a “one and done” kind of strain. This herb may sound innocent, but it can certainly pack of psychoactive punch. However, the overall experience is euphoric and friendly, not sinister.
Waves of calmness and ease set in shortly after the first taste, enveloping consumers in a positive sense of well-being. A little too sedative for the day, save this strain for the afternoon or evening.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Key Lime Pie Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Key Lime Pie shatter, Key Lime Pie wax, and other Key Lime Pie concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Key Lime Pie and Key Lime Pie seeds
If you’re a fan of the famous Girl Scout Cookies strain, you need to try this tasty treat. Bred by Burnish Bush Nurseries, this cannabis strain is a scrumptious phenotype of Girl Scout Cookies.
Selected for its heavy trichome production, heavy yield, and indica characteristics, this weed strain is a true cannabis delight.
Featuring up to 25 percent THC, this marijuana strain is not for the faint of heart. This citrus-scented and spicy plant is very psychoactive, sometimes producing anxiety in those sensitive to THC.
This flower produces small, dense buds rich in color. Purples, oranges, greens, and hints of red may be present, giving this plant some serious shelf appeal.
Unfortunately, Key Lime Pie seeds are not available. However, those fortunate enough to come across a clone should snatch it up, as this strain is a real delicacy.
Medical Benefits of Key Lime Pie
- Potent, this cannabis strain is often appreciated by canna-savvy medical consumers with mental health conditions. Those with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and depression tend to enjoy this flower.
- The body-centered effects of this strain make this flower popular among pain patients seeking afternoon relief.
- Those with insomnia and other sleep conditions often do well with this plant if consumed at least an hour before bed.
Love Girl Scout Cookies? Thin Mint is a less common but equally impressive phenotype of the famous strain. Featuring around 24% THC, this hybrid is often one of the most potent on the shelf.
Girl Scout Cookies has made a name for itself as one of the strongest strains in the world. With THC levels soaring to 28%, it’s no wonder this hybrid has had so many successful offshoots, including Platinum Girl Scout Cookies and Thin Mint.