Nova OG Marijuana Strain
If you want to try one of the strongest cannabis strains on the planet, look no further than Nova OG. This heavy-handed flower tops 30% THC.
If a high-CBD strain can be compared to beer or wine, then Nova OG is like Everclear. This marijuana strain is one of the most potent flowers in the world. This innocent looking bud can produce astronomical levels of THC, with some tests exceeding 30 percent. Drowsy and hypnotic, the strain will take you to galaxies and beyond.
Nova OG Experience
As one of the strongest strains of all time, the weed takes consumers on a warped body and mind adventure. This hybrid flower leans to the sedative side of things, producing a pronounced heavy-body sensation and a meaningful physical relaxation.
Mentally, however, this plant offers consumers a cerebral spin. Dreamy and engaging, it’s not uncommon for this plant to strongly skew your sense of time and inspire a number of abstract thoughts.
Due to its potency, those sensitive to the psychoactive effects of THC may want to steer clear of this one. The herb may induce anxiety or intense sleepiness in some consumers.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Nova OG Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Nova OG shatter, Nova OG wax, and other Nova OG concentrates may also be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Nova OG and Nova OG seeds
Bred by Malani West, this marijuana strain is one of the strongest in the world. This indica-dominant hybrid is extremely potent, with the highest tests producing up to 35 percent THC.
The high levels of THC in this strain make this plant an ideal flower for concentrate extractors. However, those well-versed in the cannabis plant may also enjoy small doses of this mild-altering flower.
The aroma of this flower is sharp and spicy, featuring hints of pepper and sour lime. Consumers can expect a fast headrush from this strain, one which starts from the first inhale of this resinous creation.
A cross between Stardawg Guava and an OG/Diesel strain, the herb has some award-winning genetics. Break out this flower on special occasions.
Medical Benefits of Nova OG
- Drowsy and strong-armed, this herb can be helpful to those with sleep disorders like insomnia.
- The cannabis strain may be excellent for medical cannabis patients with serious conditions, thanks to the plant’s high levels of THC. Those in need of high-dose THC therapy may appreciate this flower.
- Ailments such as inflammatory pain, chronic pain, and muscle spasms may also respond well to the strain.