Pot brownies are the classic edible that everyone loves. Here’s how you can make Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies at home with MagicalButter.
Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
Serving size: 1 brownie
Yield: About 16-25 brownies
- ½ cup MagicalButter, melted
- 1 package brownie mix
- ½ cup water
- 1 egg
- Preheat your oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, thoroughly combine all the ingredients until the batter is luxuriously smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into a 9-inch square baking dish. Using a spatula, smooth it evenly to all corners.
- Bake on the center rack for 45 minutes.
- Allow your Easy-Peasy Pot Brownies to cool. Then cut, serve, enjoy…and get ready to bake another batch, because these will go quick!