The Blue Widow marijuana strain is a relaxing hybrid with top-notch medical qualities. This mellow and cerebral flower is often used for pain management.
This marijuana strain is a moderately potent hybrid with slight Indica effects. Thanks to Blue Widow has a sweet taste and aroma, this strain is great to use in infused desserts and produces a happy, relaxing high. Powerful, many find this herb useful for chronic pain and muscle spasms.
Blue Widow Experience
This strain’s high is well-balanced, though it leans Indica. Consumers often report that a happy, cerebral high becomes apparent after a few tastes of this strain.
However, long-lasting sensations of physical relaxation and ease make themselves present shortly afterward.
Bred by Dinafem Seeds, this is an Indica-dominant hybrid cross between Blueberry and White Widow. Though this flower stems from two powerful strains, the THC in the plant is fairly moderate. On average, this strain tests between 12 and 16% of the psychoactive.
While this cannabis strain does have slightly sedative effects, this strain is not groggy. Overall, this weed can provide a thoughtful, cerebral experience.
Many medical and adult consumers find that Blue Widow makes for a calming daytime hybrid. This berry-scented flower provides strong relief without becoming overwhelming.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Blue Widow Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Blue Widow shatter, Blue Widow wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Blue Widow and Blue Widow Seeds
This strain’s aroma takes strongly after it’s Blueberry heritage. A sweet berry fragrance is accompanied by a slight earthy taste, making this strain ideal to use in chocolate-coated desserts. Buds tend to be large and compact, similar to many Indica-dominant strains.
Buds of this marijuana strain tend to be large and compact, similar to many Indica-dominant cultivars. This strain also goes by a few others names, sometimes “Berry White” or “White Berry”.
Medical Benefits of Blue Widow
This potent Hybrid offers medical marijuana patients relief from a broad range symptoms and ailments.
- Thanks to the tension-relieving effects of this bud, medical cannabis patients often use this strain to manage chronic pain and muscle spasms
- This herb is also popular among those seeking relief from mental health ailments such as depression and stress
- Medical cannabis consumers with inflammatory conditions like arthritis also tend to enjoy the soothing effects of this strain