Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
- 18 Oct, 2015
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
- 7 Apr, 2016
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
- 11 Nov, 2015
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
- 15 Dec, 2015
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 26 Jan, 2016
Recommended For You
Parents desperate for autism treatments refuse to wait for cannabis legalization.
Vape pens are kind of like the marijuana version of hot dogs: they seem great, so long as you don’t know what’s in them.
Here is what we wish we could say to anti-pot proponents who want to stamp labels on our foreheads and separate us from the rest of society.
But it's not all good news.
Will these incidents become more common in California when the recreational market opens in 2018?
The goods—wrapped around her torso and legs like winter clothing—were valued at more than $5,000.
It was never really about safety.
Keeping marijuana away from children and teenagers has long been a rallying cry of prohibitionists. But now there's data to show their argument doesn't hold up.