Cooking with Cannabis 101
Learn how to be an amazing cannabis chef!
Pot Brownies are the edible classic and in this video, Melissa shows you how to make 24 delicious, cannabis-infused brownies that will delight the taste buds and soothe the mind...
GET OUR MUST-HAVE HERB DESSERTS COOKBOOK:
Ingredients2 tbsp. cannabutter
1 + 2 tbsp. stick unsalted organic butter
4 ounces bittersweet chocolate (Ghirardelli or Baker's chocolate work great!)
3 (room temp) eggs
1 ½ cups white sugar
½ cup cane sugar
1 tsp ground Italian espresso
Pinch of salt
1 tsp (good quality) vanilla
1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C)
- Lightly grease and line with aluminum foil 13 x 9 inch brownie pan
- Take out eggs, butter, and cannabutter and allow to come to room temp for half hour prior to making recipe
- Melt chocolate, over low-medium heat in double boiler, until almost all chocolate is melted.
- Take chocolate off heat and slowly add unsalted butter. After each addition whisk to incorporate.
- Once butter and chocolate are melted add sugar. Whisk until sugar has completely dissolved into chocolate mixture.
- Add pinch of salt, vanilla, eggs and cannabutter. Whisk for two minutes on low or by hand.
- Switch to a spatula and blend in flour until completely incorporated.
- OPTION: Stir in ½ cup chopped/toasted peanuts at this point
- Transfer batter to greased and lined 13 x 9 inch brownie pan and bake for 35 – 40 minutes (test with toothpick- toothpick should come out almost clean)
- IMPORTANT - DON'T OVERBAKE!!
- Cool brownies in pan for at least half hour
- *chef's suggestion: cool in pan over night in refrigerator, and allow to come to room temp before cutting
- Cut into 24 equal pieces
Your Source for Everything Cannabis
Latest posts by HERB (see all)
- These Amazingly Eccentric Women Are Rejecting Sex Stereotypes and Changing Cosplay - October 15, 2017
- Everything Wrong With A Government-Run Pot Monopoly - October 13, 2017
- Person Dressed Up As Monopoly Man Photobombs Equifax Hearings To Protest Corporate Greed - October 5, 2017
TRENDINGSEE MORE TRENDING
How long does weed stay in your system? That all depends on the how much you smoke, and the method of testing.
Sometimes it can be good to detox, and sometimes you have no choice because you really want that job you applied for and you know you’re going to be drug tested.
Okay, so you're home with a bag of weed, but you don't have a smoking piece. Well, luckily there are many ways to make homemade bongs and pipes.
Using filters are a matter of preference for smokers, but there are benefits to using joint tips. Learn how to roll amazing joint filter tips, for the perfect joint.
Check out this exploration video of Jamaican weed, and just how much you can score for as little as $20.
- 25 Jan, 2007
Recommended For You
A scientific study has snapped the lazy-stoner stereotype in half. Paradoxically, while it might give you the munchies, weed makes you skinnier.
Legalizing cannabis has been shown to significantly decrease opioid addiction. With rising rates of opioid-addicted babies, now is the time to act.
Careful what you smoke. Cannabis growers caught using feces as fertilizer are now giving a whole other meaning to the term "dank weed".
Parents who use medicinal marijuana are being held to a different standard than parents who use pharmaceutical drugs.
Pharmaceutical companies like Insys Therapeutics are opposing the cannabis industry, while at the same time entering it.
If this sounds like the sort of plan that was brainstormed by a group of high cannabis-entrepreneurs, that’s because it was.
If the DEA had succeeded, Kratom would already be illegal. Until then, overdose prevention sites are using Kratom to help fight the opioid crisis.
Lucky's Market is not just a grocery store, they're pioneers in the medical marijuana movement.