Cotton Candy Kush Marijuana Strain
Sweet, fast-acting, and sleepy, the Cotton Candy Kush cannabis strain is the perfect evening flower. This delight leaves you feeling relaxed after work.
Cotton Candy Kush (Cotton Candy strain) is a high-yielding and potent Hybrid. THC levels in the Cotton Candy Kush strain often exceed 20%, making this flower great for pain and stress-related conditions. You’ll recognize the Cotton Candy strain by its sweet candy-like aroma.
Cotton Candy Kush Experience
Fast-acting, the Cotton Candy Kush marijuana strain (Cotton Candy strain) produces strong sedative effects. Tranquilizing, expect a calm, relaxed body high with some classic Sativa uplift from this easygoing flower.
In instigator of happier times, Cotton Candy weed promotes happiness and a positive sense of well-being. It’s easy to leave worries and problems behind when the Cotton Candy strain is around.
Best saved for after work, this herb makes for a delightful pre-dinner treat. This charming flower encourages appetite and may help you wind down enough to enjoy a delicious tasting meal.
Though Cotton Candy may seem innocent, this strain packs some THC. It’s not uncommon for levels to exceed 20%, meaning that new users should be careful.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Cotton Candy Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like W Vapes.
- Cotton Candy shatter, Cotton Candy Kush wax, and other Cotton Candy strain concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Cotton Candy Kush and Cotton Candy Kush Seeds
Close to harvest time, Cotton Candy’s buds will begin to show some distinct lavender hues.
A less common variation of this strain comes from Vancouver, BC. This less popular version is an Indica-dominant cross between Afghani and Blueberry strains. Similar to the traditional Cotton Candy, the Vancouver version has a distinct sweet berry aroma.
Medical Benefits of Cotton Candy Kush
There are a number of medicinal application for this particular strain, which can make it an appealing choice for medical marijuana patients.
- Medical marijuana patients tend to use this strain for the treatment of pain, nausea, depression and chronic stress
- Migraine sufferers also tend to find relief with Cotton Candy
- This cannabis strain is also popular among those with inflammatory conditions like arthritis