Snoop’s Dream Marijuana Strain
As a relaxed and berry-flavored hybrid, it’s hard to get much better than the Snoop’s Dream strain. Carefree, this bud is sure to put a smile on any marijuana enthusiast’s face.
Love Blue Dream? Snoop’s Dream is an updated rendition named after none other than the hip-hop legend, Snoop Dogg. This easygoing hybrid boasts up to 20% THC, providing quality medicine to patients in need of serious stress relief. Perhaps considered a medium strength indica hybrid, Snoop’s Dream offers consumers a head-to-toe experience. Overall, Snoop’s Dream is a giggly flower with some serious charm.
Snoop’s Dream Experience
Snoop’s Dream provides a happy, medium sort of indica high. Thoughtful and inviting, this strain gently coaxes you into a calm and relaxed mood. However, it’s not incredibly difficult to get things done. While this bud is calming, it is cerebral enough that many find that they can remain attentive and aware of their surroundings.
Depending on the phenotype of this strain and your individual body chemistry, the heady effects may be more or less apparent. It often begins with a thoughtful and spirited high that some may find motivating. However, the Master Kush in this bud offers a comfortable body-heavy experience that can help you chill out and unwind.
Overall, this is an afternoon strain. Experienced consumers can get away with using Snoop’s Dream during the day, however, this bud can cause drowsiness as the experience starts to wear down.
While not the most heavy-handed bud on the shelf, this strain is also known to inspire a slight case of the munchies and a few giggles.
Snoop’s Dream is a great all-purpose strain. Euphoric and uplifting, this berry-licious flower is perfect to take on a day trip, picnic, or any other relaxed social activity. It’s lively enough to take outside for some activity, but it’s also nice to use while curling up for some rest at home after a long day.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Snoop’s Dream Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Snoop’s Dream shatter, Snoop’s Dream wax, and other Snoop’s Dream concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Snoop’s Dream
As the name might suggest, the Snoop’s Dream marijuana strain was named after the hip-hop legend, Snoop Dogg. Snoop’s Dream is a delightful cross between Blue Dream and Master Kush. Blue Dream is one of the most famous hybrids in the world, providing a perfectly balanced mind and body experience. Master Kush is a heavy indica with landrace heritage and plenty of resin. Their love-child, Snoop’s Dream, is a 60/40 indica-dominant hybrid.
The THC levels in Snoop’s Dream are fairly high, ranging from 18 and 22%. For consumers with more experience, this strain is super laid back and provides an all-around pleasant cannabis experience. Those less familiar with cannabis may find that this strain is fairly sedative and more than a little silly.
This strain has inherited much of the scrumptious blueberry sweetness of Blue Dream. Only, this one features more of a lemony pine freshness and plenty of robust earth tones. The aroma will fluctuate depending on different growing environments.
Some samples will draw more characteristics from Master Kush. Though, this plant is thought to express growth patterns and aromas more similar to Blue Dream.
Medical Benefits of Snoop’s Dream
No strain with Snoop’s name on it is going to be a one-dimensional flower. While having plenty for the recreational crowd to enjoy, this herb has a range of therapeutic properties that make it appealing to medical marijuana patients as well.
- Medical cannabis consumers often turn to this hybrid for daytime stress relief. Though, some may find that this strain is best saved for the afternoon. Popular among those with chronic stress, a taste of this is like breathing in a vapor of mellow tranquility.
- The Snoop’s Dream marijuana strain can come on a bit cerebral, encouraging introspection and sociability, qualities which may be very helpful for those who suffer from everyday depression and low mood.
- However, this strain is also sedative enough to help you feel come and fight anxiety.
- Mild to moderate pain, nausea, lack of appetite, and headache are four additional reasons people use this strain.