Enigma Marijuana Strain
The Enigma strain lulls consumers into a mysterious, psychedelic dreamland. Sleepy, euphoric, and giggly, this Enigma will delight marijuana enthusiasts with its body tingling effects.
It may come as no surprise that the Enigma cannabis strain is just that. There is little concrete information available about this strain. Yet, for some reason, this weed keeps popping up in grow circles and at the occasional dispensary. Turns out its hard to resist a high-THC flower with mellow and relaxing characteristics. Marijuana enthusiasts will want to ponder on this herb in the evening.
Yawns, heavy eyelids, and laughter are often imparted by the Enigma marijuana strain. While this strain may not be the knockout Indica you were expecting, this flower entices consumers into a dreamy and euphoric relaxation.
Heavy but not overwhelming, this cannabis strain has a reputation for producing high amounts of THC. Novice consumers may find this strain a little too sedative. Cannabis veterans, however, will likely appreciate the happy and upbeat nature of this marijuana strain.
Having some snacks at the ready is recommended before partaking in this bud. It is known to increase appetite, making it a perfect pre-dinner treat.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Enigma Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Enigma shatter, Enigma wax, and other Enigma concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Enigma and Enigma Seeds
No one knows for sure where this strain came from, though Alphakronik Genes have reportedly released their own version of this strain.
This Alphakronik flower is a cross between Blue Dream and Snowdawg 2, though not all strains labeled as such come from these genetics.
In general, consumers report that this strain produces a tangy and pungent lemon citrus aroma. Sharp and flavorful, it’s difficult to hide this strain for very long.
While difficult to find, this herb doesn’t lack for psychoactivity. This strain reportedly tests between 15 and 24 percent THC, making it quite potent.
Alphakronik Genetics currently offers seeds.
Medical Benefits of Enigma
Enigmatic as it may be, this herb is a favorite of medical marijuana patients. Its wide range of therapeutic benefits means it has a number of medicinal applications.
- Medical cannabis patients with caxactia and other eating disorders may appreciate the appetite-inducing effects of this cannabis strain.
- Other consumers enjoy the anti-inflammatory effects of this strain, which anecdotally eases muscle tension and relieves joint pain caused by arthritis.
- Those with gastrointestinal distress may appreciate the nausea-fighting effects of this flower.
- This medical marijuana strain is also popular as a natural sleep aid, as well as a mood stabilizer among those with depression and other mental health conditions.