Remedy Marijuana Strain
With up to 18 percent CBD, the Remedy cannabis strain is a valuable medicinal flower. This relaxing plant is excellent for daytime pain relief.
Searching for powerful relief without the high? The Remedy marijuana strain is a high-CBD cultivar that offers a soothing and relaxing experience. Safe to consume during the day, this plant is non-intoxicating. Pick up this flower for relief from pain and inflammation.
A stand-out bud, the Remedy cannabis strain is high in cannabidiol (CBD). Unlike THC, CBD does not have an intoxicating effect. Rather, some people experience an energizing effect from this cannabis compound while others find CBD to be a little sedative.
This strain boasts very high levels of CBD, meaning that consumers can expect a clear-headed high and ample focus from this strain. Though Remedy is classified as an indica, this strain is excellent for those seeking a relaxing way to focus and work during the day.
Rather than feeling a psychoactive “high”, consumers may find that Remedy inspires a positive and manageable mood. Many report feeling the same as always, though perhaps with less pain and a better, more present outlook. All in all, this is one chill daytime flower.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Remedy Oil Pens may be available from select brands, depending on the region.
- Remedy shatter, Remedy wax, and other Remedy concentrates may be available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Remedy and Remedy seeds
This marijuana strain is an unusual flower. Unlike most of the high-THC strains out there today, this plant is the exact opposite. This flower produces very high levels of CBD, making it a solid choice for novice cannabis consumers.
A cross between Cannatonic (hybrid) and Afghan Skunk (indica), this flower boasts an impressive medicinal lineage that makes it a beloved choice for cannabis patients suffering from a wide variety of ailments. Fast flowering, this cannabis strain is ready between 49 and 63 days. This plant can be quite sensitive, so prior experience with cannabis cultivation is recommended.
For this weed, it’s vital to avoid overwatering and make sure this flower remains in a warm climate.
With semi-dense, light-green buds, this plant is a charming flower. Like many CBD strains, it boasts an earthy aroma. Hits of sharp pine and a dash of sweet lemon add brightness to the flower, giving it a stronger appeal.
Medical Benefits of Remedy
- This cannabis strain is often selected by medical cannabis patients looking for relief from inflammation. Those with arthritis and other inflammatory conditions may appreciate this flower.
- This plant is also popular for those looking for potent and non-intoxicating natural pain relief.
- Nausea and mental health ailments are among additional reasons why medical cannabis patients use this healing herb, including depression and anxiety.