Candy Kush Marijuana Strain
The Candy Kush marijuana strain may refer to several different cultivars. All of which have a sleepy reputation, a sweet scent, and offer plenty of THC.
There are a couple different varieties of the Candy Kush marijuana strain out there, but each is an Indica-dominant hybrid. Expect a case of the munchies from this strain. Potent, Candy Kush is a drowsy flower. It’s also best for the evening when you’re ready to wind down for the day.
Candy Kush Experience
This marijuana strain can be a confusing flower. There are several different cultivars which use the moniker “Candy Kush”. A local budtender will be able to provide more information about this sweet-scented flower.
In general, this particular cannabis strain is thought to be a sleepy and relaxing hybrid with an upbeat mental kick.
A burst of cerebral sensations immediately lifts mood and sparks creativity. Later, a slow body high creeps in and takes hold for a few hours. This Indica-dominant strain is great for evening medication.
Marijuana fans can enjoy this strain in a number of different ways, including;
- Candy Kush Oil Pens may be available from select brands, like Connoisseur.
- Candy Kush shatter, Candy Kush wax, and other concentrates are also available from a number of retailers.
Traits of Candy Kush and Candy Kush Seeds
Perhaps to prevent confusion, DNA Genetics markets their version of this strain “Kandy Kush”. Kandy Kush seeds are available through DNA Genetics.
The OG Kush cut used is thought to be Christopher Wallace. You can expect to feel the Sativa effects of this strain first.
THC levels are typically high, hovering between 15 and 21% depending on growth conditions.
Some growers may differentiate between “Kandy Kush” and “Candy Kush”. Some “Candy” varieties are a Blue Dream and OG Kush cross. So, it’s best to ask your breeder or budtender which type you’re picking up.
The balanced hybrid effects are paired with a distinct, sweet aroma. This strain features a sweet, floral scent with hints of lemon, pine, and a little pungency.
Most plants feature tight, popcorn-like buds. Flowers tend to be mostly green, though some violet coloration can peek through.
Medical Benefits of Candy Kush
This well-balanced Hybrid can be the strain many medical marijuana patients are looking for to offer them some relief from a range of symptoms.
- A true munchie monster, this herb is useful for anorexia, nausea, nervous stomach, or general lack of appetite
- Many medical cannabis patients appreciate this strain for relief from mental health ailments like anxiety and depression. Though, it is important to consume this flower in moderate doses
- This cannabis strain is also a popular choice for the night time, especially among those experiencing pain that interferes with sleep
The Sour Apple cannabis strain is a heavy-handed Indica flower. Expect sleepiness to ensue after just a few inhales of this candy-like Hybrid.
Kosher Kush is a sedative Indica flower with a pungent lemon aroma. Excellent for pain and sleep management, save this strain for nighttime.